- Resident Artists
Hampton Opera Center
November 14, 2008
New York City
December 1, 2, 2008 (with callbacks on December 3, 2008)
• Detailed résumé
• 1 8x10 black and white photograph clearly marked with your name
• CD with 4 Operatic Arias: one each in Italian, French, English, and German (Russian or Czech will be accepted in lieu of German). Musical Theater or Oratorio will not be accepted.
Please list your arias and name on the CD. Those without will not be considered.
• Non-refundable application fee of $25 paid to the Portland Opera by money order only
• Cover Letter specifying city and or date preferred (Date requests for NYC will be given in order of receipt)
• As this program is designed to bridge the gap between an artist’s education and professional career; ideal candidates have completed their postgraduate education and may have had some professional experience. Most applicants are between 24 to 32 years of age.
• Applications must be in our offices by October 6, 2008
• Those chosen to audition will be notified via email by October 13, 2008
Mail all the above materials to:
Portland Opera Studio Auditions
211 SE Caruthers
Portland, OR 97214
For additional questions you may email: