While planning for the 21/22 season and beyond, we are working with health authorities and medical advisors to continue to adhere with local, state, and federal guidelines. Conditions continue to change.
- Please note that dates, programming, artistic, ticket policies, donor benefits, and COVID-19 safety protocols and requirements are subject to change or cancellation.
- In order to create a safe and enjoyable experience for all, Portland Opera may implement staff and patron precautions, which may include face coverings, symptom screenings, temperature checks, or other recommended safety measures.
- We reserve the right to adopt and enforce safety measures as needed.
- Failure to comply with safety procedures outlined by management may result in your removal from Portland Opera performances or events.
- If you hold tickets for a performance that is cancelled or reduced in capacity due to government guidelines based on COVID-19, your seats may be rescheduled to a convenient time, or you may receive a refund, or opt to convert your tickets into a donation.
- In this event, you will be contacted by a member of our patron services team, so that we can review options and understand your preferences.
You can read all of Portland Opera's ticket and performance policies here.
Our Patron Services team is available to assist you with any questions or conners.