Tina: The Tina Turner Musical
Disney's The Lion King - Season Option
Girl From the North Country
Season Options are not part of the subscription package. Additional purchase required.
To purchase Broadway tickets visit Broadway in Portland.
If you would like to speak with a Broadway Customer Service Representative, please call 503-417-0573 | Monday - Friday, 8am-4pm.
To purchase Group Tickets, please visit here or call 503-295-3509 | Monday - Friday, 10am - 3pm.
Single tickets on sale dates vary. Follow us on social media for announcements or check Broadway in Portland for updates.
Hello Broadway subscribers! You can manage your Broadway account online.
Learn more about making a gift to support Portland Opera here.
Take a walk down memory lane and explore the many Broadway productions that have taken place in Portland since 1995 here.
Health and safety policy update
Our top priority continues to be the safety of our audiences, artists, volunteers, staff, and the community.
Broadway in Portland is no longer requiring masks, proof of vaccination, or a negative PCR test.
Broadway in Portland strongly encourages and recommends when attending a performance, that all audience members wear a mask over their nose and mouth except when eating or drinking. We ask that all audience members be respectful of each other’s choices.
Broadway in Portland is continually assessing the changing guidelines, artist contracts, and local government updates. We reserve the right to require health and safety protocols for all performances. We will proactively communicate any change in health protocols with advance notice.
If you feel sick, have any of the following symptoms, or if you have tested positive for COVID-19, we request that you do not attend any performances:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Trouble breathing
- Fever or chills
- Loss of smell or taste
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Ticket holder Risks and Updated Policies
- It is common knowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending Broadway in Portland events, all staff, crew, performers, company members, and audience members voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Please note that dates, programming, artists, ticket policies, donor benefits, and COVID-19 safety protocols and requirements are subject to ongoing change or cancellation.
- We will reassess this policy on an ongoing basis. We reserve the right to change, adopt and enforce safety measures as needed.
- Failure to comply with safety procedures outlined by management may result in your removal from Broadway in Portland performances or events.
- Guests with accessibility questions, or who require additional assistance related to these COVID policies may email Broadway@PortlandOpera.org or call 503-417-0573 | M-F, 8a - 4p.