There are three easy ways to purchase Portland Opera tickets.Ticket Policies »
From the very best seats to a host of special perks, subscribers definitely get the best.
Savings & Offers
• Guarantee your seats and save with special subscriber discounts.*
• Purchase additional tickets at subscriber discounts.*
• Special offers with local restaurant & hotel partners.
• Save with discounts at the Oregon Symphony, Oregon Ballet, and Portland Center Stage—Just mention that you’re a subscriber!
• Access to all of your ticketing needs online, by phone, or in person.
• Free lost ticket replacement.*
• Forward tickets to friends.
• Donate tickets back and get a tax deduction receipt.
• Free and easy ticket exchanges available online by phone, mail, or in person.*
• Swap a show, exchange from one opera to another.*
• First in line for the best seats in the house.
• First to receive exclusive season information.
• Invitation to subscriber-only special events.
• Stay informed with our email newsletter OPERAbuzz.
*Subject to availability.
*Discounts vary and cannot be combined with other offers. All discounts are calculated prior to the addition of facility fees and are rounded.
Questions? Call our friendly box office staff at 503-241-1802, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.
One of the greatest deals around!
Rush tickets are available the day of each performance, starting at noon, to students, seniors over age 62, and active military personnel.
• $10 for students and active military personnel
• $20 for seniors over age 62
• Three tickets per qualifying purchaser
• Photo ID is required at Will Call
• Rush tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable
For more information, call our Patron Services team at 503-241-1802, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.
Bring the Gang and Save!
Groups ordering ten more or tickets to Portland Opera performances qualify for savings of up to 20%!
For details or to place an order, call our Group Sales line at 503-295-3509, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm or after hours email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An afternoon or evening at the opera is great group entertainment, especially when you pair it with dinner or a drink before or afterwards! Click here to see special offers for Portland Opera ticket holders from our restaurant partners.
Arts for All
Making magic accessible to everyone!
Portland Opera is a proud participant in Arts for All, making the magic of opera accessible for everyone. Show your Oregon Trail Card and you can buy $5 tickets to many of Portland’s best music, theater and dance groups, including Portland Opera! Check with each group for details.
Arts for All tickets for available Portland Opera performances must be purchased on the day of performance in-person at the Hampton Opera Center or at the theater, beginning two hours before curtain time. For more information, call our Patron Services team at 503-241-1802.
Portland Opera productions take place at Keller Auditorium, the Newmark Theatre, and the Hampton Opera Center.
Our administrative, production, and rehearsal operations are located at the Hampton Opera Center at 211 SE Caruthers St. We share this building with All Classical Portland radio and Friends of Chamber Music.