There are three easy ways to purchase Portland Opera tickets.Ticket Policies »
From the very best seats to a host of special perks, subscribers definitely get the best.
- Guarantee your seats and save with special subscriber discounts!
- Be the very first in line for the best seats in the house.
- Free and easy ticket exchanges—You can exchange by phone, mail or in-person. You can even exchange from one opera to another!
- A variety of payment plan options.
- Exclusive Portland Opera tote bag.
- Invitations to subscriber-only special events.
- Advance opportunity to purchase additional tickets at subscriber discounts.
- Free Season Preview CD with commentary by General Director Chris Mattaliano.
- Special offers with our restaurant and hotel partners.
- Save with discounts at the Oregon Symphony, Oregon Ballet, and Portland Center Stage—Just mention that you’re a Portland Opera subscriber!
- Free lost ticket replacements.
Questions? Call our friendly box office staff at 503-241-1802, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.
One of the greatest deals around!
Two hours prior to curtain at each performance, any remaining tickets go on sale at the theater to students, seniors over age 62, and active military personnel.
• $10 for students and active military personnel
• $20 for seniors over age 62
• One ticket per qualifying purchaser
• Photo ID is required
For more information, call 503-241-1802, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.
Bring the Gang and Save!
Groups ordering ten more or tickets to Portland Opera performances qualify for savings of up to 20%!
For complete details or to place an order, call our box office at 503-241-1802 or toll-free at 866-739-6737. We’re open Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5pm.
An afternoon or evening at the opera is great group entertainment, especially when you pair it with dinner or a drink before or afterwards! Click here to see special offers for Portland Opera ticket holders from our restaurant partners.
Arts for All
Making magic accessible to everyone!
Portland Opera is a proud participant in Arts for All, making the magic of opera accessible for everyone. Show your Oregon Trail Card and you can buy $5 tickets to many of Portland’s best music, theater and dance groups, including Portland Opera! Check with each group for details.
Arts for All tickets for available Portland Opera performances must be purchased on the day of performance in-person at the Hampton Opera Center box office or at the theater, beginning two hours before curtain time. For more information, call the box office at 503-241-1802.
Portland Opera productions take place at Keller Auditorium and the Newmark Theatre.
The Hampton Opera Center at 211 SE Caruthers St. houses our administrative, production, and rehearsal operations, as well as All Classical Radio and Friends of Chamber Music.